Want To Get JACKED? FUCK Cardio
The last time I went on a 10 Km was about 8 years ago. You want to know why? Because cardio fucking sucks, that’s why.
Think of it this way: skipping out on a single slice of cheesecake will spare you an hour (or more) of torturous running, so If fat loss and
People seem to think that cardio is the one and
Newsflash bitches, if your CALORIES aren’t in check, no amount of cardio is EVER going to
– Daniele Moretti
Now, for the crazies out there that *actually* like to get their cardio on, by all means, have at it;
- If your calories are already stupidly low and you have a photoshoot/physique show coming up in the next few weeks.
- If you play sports that require a certain threshold of cardiovascular endurance.
- If you enjoy
datdere cardio life.
SO LET’S DISPEL SOME MYTHS, SHALL WE?
- Cardio is NOT an efficient way of burning calories. Managing your nutrition is way better.
- Cardio, ESPECIALLY when not supported by a solid nutritional protocol, provides FAR less protection against muscle loss than strength training. .
- Cardio, if not done with proper technique, can lead to wear and tear and long term injury, with
incidenceof injury varying between 19% and 79%. Yea, that’s out of control high .
And just to prove to you skeptical motherfuckers out there that we know what the fuck we’re doing, have a
TAKE HOME MESSAGE
If you’re simply looking to look and feel your absolute best, focus on eating right and training with some heavy ass weights. Cardio may or may not come into the picture depending on personal preference and need.
Now go and share this shit with your friends so that they too can start making ALL THE GAINZ starting from now, and if you have any questions make sure to hit us up on our social media platforms and we’ll get back to you faster than you can say FUCK CARDIO.
 van Gent R, Siem D, van Middelkoop M, van Os A, Bierma-Zeinstra S, et al. (2007) Incidence and determinants of lower extremity running injuries in long distance runners: A systematic review. Br J Sports Med 41: 469–480
About the author
Dr. Bojan Kostevski
Chief Medical Officer, Head Coach
Part ER doctor, part personal trainer, Bojan is far from your average physician: he lifts heavy shit, eats enough potatoes to be able to end world hunger and makes people look like they jumped out of the pages of a comic book. He specializes in training physique competitors and heads the science division of Lambda Strength, where he incessantly tinkers with training and nutrition modalities in his quest to perfect our training systems.